Accounting 4

My father has always been the figure that I look up to. He has always looked out for the family and has never let us down. But what I really admire about my father is that even if he was unable to finish high school, he was able to become a successful wholesaler and retailer.

In the future, I want to prove to myself that I can be something like my father. I want to be successful in my chosen craft like how successful he is in his. While I trust my skills and intellect that I can accomplish what my father has done, I believe I should get a degree from a reputable educational institution first. I chose to study accounting since I want to become skilled in business and accounting is the language of business. I must speak the language very well if I am to become a successful businessman in the future.

I chose to transfer to Seattle University because it is a school with a proven track record and a good reputation. I only want to get my diploma from the best. In line with its mission, I can become an empowered leader not just for my sake but also for the people around me. I will become a leader in my own right as a businessman. I will not study to become an employee. I will put up my own business and I will become my own employer. As a businessman, I can also employ people and nourish them to become good leaders and skilled businessmen themselves The education I will get at Seattle University will help me achieve this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment