McCOMBS SCHOOL OF BUSINESS

As a professional who is looking forward to establishing a fine career for myself, my education at McCombs School of Business is a critical move for me to make great difference in my life.  This is why I am looking forward to developing a career in accounting since it will afford me the chance to have the training to be competitive in the global economy.  This is the advantage that I feel I can get at this fine academic institution the training to be competitive in the global economy and at the same time the flexibility to be able to deal with the different cultures in the diverse business world.
I have developed an interest in accounting due to my background in this course.  After a thorough investigation and survey, I learned that there are several tasks that one must accomplish as an accountant.  It is simply not the preparation of financial statements or the logging of commercial transactions but also a lot of analysis.  Accountants need to be driven and must pay close attention to detail especially in computing cost benefit analysis for companies or even looking at the end book value addition of any merger or acquisition.  Aside from this, there is also the complicated task of ensuring that while the company remains profitable there is also a balance in sharing the earnings through the management of employee benefits.  All of these functions attracted me to the pursuit of masters accounting courses.
In the same vein, I feel that I have already possessed quite a few capabilities that are necessary for me to become successful in this field.  I am confident that my ability to operate and monitor basic accounting procedures has given me the much needed head-start in this field.  With my ability to work well with other people, I am sure that after a decent training of accounting in your prestigious graduate university, I will learn how business works and what drives business and profits in a company through the invaluable accounting knowledge that I will be able to gain.   Given my experiences and my inclinations in life, I feel that it is a career in accounting that will best suit my goals in life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment